Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Zoological Parks
- Non - Profit Organizations
The Zoo boasts over 400 animals, botanical gardens, an Insect Zoo and Reptile House, and animal encounters. Enjoy the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground, and ZOOm Air Adventure Park. The Zoo is open 9am-5pm except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Enter the lush tropical world of the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. A relaxing, entertaining and educational experience for the entire family.
We've been at our present location since July 4, 1975 and we look forward to your visit.
Besides seeing over 400 animals (that doesn't even include the bugs in the Massey Services Insect Zoo), you can take to the sky and enjoy our aerial adventure course, ZOOm Air Adventure Park or bring your flip-flops and swimsuit to cool-off in the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground.
See domestic animals in our Animal Adventure Children's Zoo, or see the Southeast's largest collection of venomous snakes and non-venomous reptiles in our Herpetarium. On weekends we also offer: Keeper Chats. And if you would like, hold your child's Birthday Party at the Zoo or host your company's meeting, picnic or your family reunion at the Zoo.
Celebrate wildlife year-round with an Annual ZOO Pass! Pass holders belong to the wildest place in town & receive free admission to the Zoo. You can also enjoy our Little Florida Coast Line Train and Animal Carousel with a Ride Pass.
Whom to Contact
- Dani CoppensSales & Events ManagerP.O. Box 470309Lake Monroe, FL 32747-0309Phone: (407) 323-4450
- Dino FerriCEOPO Box 470309Lake Monroe, FL 32747Phone: 407-323-4450 ext. 116
- Sarrah LaSuerPublic Relations & Digital Communications SpecialistPhone: (407) 323-4450 ext 105
- Stephannie WilliamsZoo Director3755 W. Seminole Blvd.Sanford, FL 32771Phone: (407) 323-4450 ext 105